Medical costs are always a challenge for employers and a large part of that can come from the price of high-cost, specialty drugs. The CEA Benefits Program can help guarantee savings on those costs.
Putting the costs in perspective
- High-Cost, Specialty drugs make up 44-55% of your plan's prescription drug expense
- The average annual cost of a single high cost, specialty drug is $53,486
What is the Prescription Assistance Program?
- Has a direct relationship with specialty drug manufacturers with no middleman to produce the same medication at much reduced cost
- Obtains special pricing on hundreds of high-cost drugs
- PAP will save your plan 35%-%50 on your high-cost, specialty drugs each year
- Uses technology that is constantly tracking and reporting to help reduce costs
- Employees get the same medication they've always had, just at a lower price and no copay